Still no new things posted, and though i regret this I'm happier not doing anything than creating something bad. Just been so tired recently having to work (and walk to work) and then I've been investing a lot of time in writing which is turning out really well and we're hoping on this thing actually getting made.
However this week I did take some time off for me, and went to the London premier of "Superman Returns". It was easily the best premier I've ever been to, and a real social event. I met 2 of 6 U.K. official "super-fans", the super Mario kart time trials world champion, and a professional Superman look-alike (who has met, the new cast, the cast of the old films, and various other celebrities and playmates); as well as a bunch of other really cool people whose email addresses I've stolen. The day itself was amazing, seeing all those people in the superman t-shirts, a guy dressed like kryptonite, special Daily planet newspapers. I got my "Empire" magazine signed by everyone there, and gave Brandon Routh my specially mademama sock puppet, (www.deviantart.com/view/361605…) he said he'd go home and play with it. Another highlight was Kevin spacey parading down the red carpet with a fan made sign saying "I'm Kaiser Soze"
Saw Mark Millar on Richard and Judy, he didn't say much because he was drunk, but still excellent.
Had a few good things to read, haven't read this weeks comics due to family problems though that won't stop me putting my top 5 of next week.
1. Runaways #18---- One of them dies, and if it's who #17 led us to believe I'll be very upset (I have a soft spot for gothy/punk Asian girls)
2. Eternals #2- It's Gaiman at marvel with johnny romita art how could I not want this.
3. Escapists #1- Yes it actually came out this week, but I forgot to order it in. Brain K Vaughan's new book and it's only $1 so pick it up.
4. Civil War #3- things look to be picking up and #3 is rumoured to have some big events.
5. Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-man #10- Peter David (who deserves more credit) writes an excellent Spider-man who I really relate to, and generally a fun book.
That's all from me for now, Go see Superman, Read more, and Love one another
P.s. check out twizt-mctiger.deviantart.com/ (His ID photo is taken by me; now you understand why I stick to emoticons)